Palace Reacts To ABS-CBN Revival – Roque Makes Statement

Palace Reacts To ABS-CBN Revival On Zoe TV

PALACE REACTS TO ABS-CBN REVIVAL – Recently, ABS-CBN announced their comeback after signing a deal with Zoe TV 11 who rebranded as A2Z.

This marks the return of the most popular ABS-CBN shows to free TV such as “It’s Showtime” and other favorites such as “Probinsyano”. However, after Malacañang pushed heavily for its franchise denial, it said it has no reaction to the comeback.

During an interview with CNN, Presidential Spokesperson Harry Roque said:

We neither welcome it nor—we have no reaction to it because they’re a content provider. For all intents and purposes, it is Zoe that will be subject to regulation because Zoe is the franchise holder

Palace Reacts To ABS-CBN Revival – Roque Makes Statement

Roque who was recently saved by a lifeguard also said that fans of Probinsyano could now have something to look forward to on Zoe TV. Meanwhile, House Deputy Speaker Bro. Eddie Villanueva, the founder of Zoe Broadcasting met with President Duterte for a pray-over last week.

But, Roque said that he didn’t have any details on whether or not they talked about the ABS-CBN/Zoe TV deal. The Spokesperson also stated that ABS-CBN has turned into a content provider which doesn’t require a franchise.

Some of the Kapamilya Network’s most popular shows are set to air on October 10. Surely, this is something that ABS-CBN fans could look forward to.

Thanks for reading. We aim to provide our readers with the freshest and most in-demand content. Come back next time for the latest news here on Philnews.

Like this article? READ ALSO: ABS-CBN Network Partners with Zoe TV, These Famous Stars React To This

Leave a Comment