Translate English To Tagalog “Stethoscope”
TRANSLATE ENGLISH TO TAGALOG – What is the Tagalog or Filipino translation of the word “stethoscope”?
In this article, we will review the meaning of the uncommon word “stethoscope”. We will also discover its counterpart in Tagalog or the Filipino language.
What is “stethoscope”?
Based on Cambridge English Dictionary, a stethoscope refers to a piece of medical equipment that is used by doctors and nurses to listen to the heart and to the lungs of a patient.
You may also visit – Mahapdi in English – Translate “Mahapdi” in English
What is “stethoscope” in Tagalog?
After knowing about the exact meaning of the word, surely many of us want to know the Tagalog translation of the word stethoscope.
English to Tagalog
Stethoscope = Istetoskopyo
Examples of sentences using the word stethoscope:
1. Dr. Cruz decided to just give his stethoscope to his student intern as a remembrance and just buy a new one.
2. Who owns this stethoscope that was left inside the cafeteria this morning?
3. Julian bought as stethoscope and gave it as a gift to his younger brother who is taking medicine.
4. A sad aura was spotted in the doctor while he was listening to the heart of Divine using a stethoscope.
5. How much does this stethoscope costs?
Mga halimbawa ng mga pangungusap na gumagamit ng salitang istetoskopyo:
1. Sino kaya ang nakakita ng istetoskopyo na naiwan ni Doc Ramon sa loob ng ospital?
2. Huwag ka nang magdala ng istetoskopyo para hindi nila isipin na isa kang doktor.
3. Alin ang mas maganda sa dalawang istetoskopyo na ito?
4. Sigurado ka bang makakahabol sa kaarawan ni Veronica ang istetoskopyo na binili mo?
5. Tinuruan ni Doc Camille ang dalawa kung paano gagamitin ang istetoskopyo.
For other English-Tagalog translations…