What is mahapdi in English?
MAHAPDI IN ENGLISH – What is the English translation of the word “mahapdi”?
In this article, we will review the meaning of the uncommon word “mahapdi”. We will also discover its counterpart in English language.
What is “mahapdi”?
Mahapdi is a Tagalog term that refers to a painful feeling. It usually refers to the pain caused by a wound.
What is “mahapdi” in English?
After knowing about the exact meaning of the word, surely many of us want to know the English translation of the word mahapdi.
Tagalog to English
Mahapdi = Painful
Mga halimbawa ng mga pangungusap na gumagamit ng salitang mahapdi:
1. Mahapdi pa rin ba ang mga sugat na natamo mo mula sa nangyari?
2. Agad-agad na ginamot ng doktor ang mga mahapding sugat ng bata upang tumigil na ito sa pag-iyak.
3. Bumili ka ng gamot para matigil na sa pagdurugo iyang mahapdi mong mga sugat.
4. Masyadong mahapdi ang mga sugat ni Thelma kaya hindi siya makalakad ng maayos.
5. Bakit mo kinuha ang ipinangtakip ko sa mahapdi mong sugat?
Examples of sentences using the word painful:
1. Marcos obtained his painful wounds from falling from the ceiling.
2. All the painful past healed because of the love he has given me.
3. How painful is the wound in your knees now?
4. Did you buy all the medicines needed to relieve Manny from the painful stomach caused by diarrhea?
5. The painful neck of Jackie is the result of her inappropriate sleeping position.
For other English-Tagalog translations…