Community quarantine list of cities, towns, and provinces in Mindanao.
COMMUNITY QUARANTINE LIST – Here are the cities, towns, and provinces from Mindanao under state of community quarantine during this crisis.
- Cotabato – starting March 17
- Davao de Oro – local government imposed a “partial lockdown”
- Davao City – Executive order signed on March 15
- Davao del Sur
- Iligan City – starting March 16, effective indefinitely
- Lanao del Sur – starting March 17 until April 14
- South Cotabato – Executive order signed on March 16
- Southern Leyte – starting March 17 until March 31
- Valencia City, Bukidnon – starting March 16 until March 29
- Zamboanga City – starting March 20, 1 am
- Zamboanga del Norte – starting March 17 until April 14
- Zamboanga Sibugay – starting March 17, effective indefinitely
- Cotabato – 9 pm to 5 am
- Davao del Sur – 8 pm to 5 am
- South Cotabato – 7 pm to 5 am; Executive order signed on March 16
- Tagum City, Davao del Norte – 9 pm to 5 am; Executive order signed March 15
- Kidapawan City – starting March 18
- COMMUNITY QUARANTINE: Cities, Towns, & Provinces In Luzon
- COMMUNITY QUARANTINE: Cities, Towns, & Provinces In Visayas
Refresh for updates…
These declared community quarantine announced in respective areas happened after President Rodrigo Duterte‘s declaration of a Luzon-wide lockdown on March 16. Curfews were imposed, stricter rules and regulations, and state of calamity announcement have been made in order to prevent the spread of the highly contagious virus which is now considered pandemic. The disease was first discovered in Wuhan, China.
- Coronavirus Vaccine: USA Starts First Human Trial
- British Actor Idris Elba Claims He Tested Positive for Coronavirus
- Migz Zubiri Confirmed Positive for Coronavirus
What can you say about this? Let us know!
For more news and updates, follow us on Twitter:@philnews_ph Facebook:@PhilNews and; YouTube channel Philnews Ph.