Actor Idris Elba Claims He Tested Positive for COVID-19
CORONAVIRUS – The 47-year-old British actor Idris Elba claims that he tested positive for the coronavirus disease 2019.
The coronavirus disease 2019 or also known as the novel coronavirus has become the headlines of both local and international news companies. It has been also one of the most discussed topics on social media.
The COVID-19 is currently spreading in different countries all around the world and affected thousands of people worldwide. The deadly virus did not only affect ordinary citizens but it also affects high profile personalities.
On Monday (March 16, 2020), the British actor Idris Elba said that he tested positive for coronavirus although he did not experience the signs and symptoms. The latter also said that he has been isolated since he found out his possible exposure to the virus.
“This morning I tested positive for Covid 19. I feel ok, I have no symptoms so far but have been isolated since I found out about my possible exposure to the virus. Stay home people and be pragmatic. I will keep you updated on how I’m doing… No panic,” Elba said.
Elba taken the test last week after he learned that he was exposed to someone who has contracted the new coronavirus. However, he refused to identify the person. He also encouraged the public to stay positive and don’t freak out,
What can you say about this? Just feel free to leave your comments and reactions to this article.
Read Also: Migz Zubiri Confirmed Positive for Coronavirus