LET Results 2019 – Full List of Passers for LET Teachers Board Exam Results March 2019
LET Exam Results 2019 – Here is the complete list of passers for LET Teachers Board Exam Results March 2019 from the Professional Regulation Commission.
The list of passers, top 10 passers, top performing and top performance of schools for LET Teachers Board Exam Results March 2019 will be available on this website after it was officially released.
Licensure Exam for Teachers 2019 – SUMMARY OF RESULTS:
- List Of Passers: Elementary Level (A-C | D-F | G-I | J-L | M-O | P-R | S-U | V- Z)
- List Of Passers: Secondary Level (A-C | D-F | G-I | J-L | M-O | P-R | S-U | V- Z)
- Top 10 Passers: Elementary Level
- Top 10 Passers: Secondary Level
- Top Performing & Performance of Schools
The Licensure Exam for Teachers was given at PRC testing centers in Manila, Baguio, Cagayan de Oro, Catarman, Cebu, Cotabato, Davao, General Santos City, Iloilo, Legazpi, Lucena, Occidental Mindoro, Pagadian, Pampanga, Romblon, Pangasinan, Tacloban, Tuguegarao and Zamboanga on March 24, 2019 (Sunday).
PRC Board of Professional Teachers headed by its Chairman, Dr. Rosita L. Navarro, Vice Chairman Dr. Paz I. Lucido, and its members Dr. Paraluman R. Giron and Dr. Nora M. Uy administered the examinations.
General Education (GenEd)
- English – Study and Thinking Skills, Writing in the Discipline, Speech and Oral Communication, Philippine Literature and Master Works of the World
- Filipino – Komunikasyon sa Akademikong Pilipino, Pagbasa at Pagsulat sa Panananaliksik at Masining na Pagpapahayag
- Mathematics – Fundamentals of Math, Plane Geometry, Elementary Algebra and Statistics and Probability
- Science – Biological Science – General Biology, Physical Science with Earth Science
- Social Sciences – Philippine Government New Constitution with Human Rights, Philippine History, Basic Economics, Taxation, Agrarian Reform, Society, Culture with Family Planning; Rizal and other Heroes, Philosophy of Man, Arts, General Psychology and Information and Communication Technology
Professional Education (ProfEd)
- Teaching Profession, Social Dimensions of Education
- Principles of Teaching, Educational Technology and Curriculum Development
- Facilitating Learning, Child and Adolescent Development
- Assessment of Student Learning, Developmental Reading
- Field Study and Practice Teaching
Specialized & Concrete Subjects
- Biological Sciences
- Physical Sciences
- Social Studies and Social Sciences
- Values Education
- Agriculture and Fishery Arts and Technology and Livelihood Education
The LET Teachers Board Exam Results are expected to be released within thirty-eight (38) working days after the last day of examinations or on May 21, 2019 (Tuesday).
However, the exam results might be released earlier or later without prior notice from PRC.