Guide on Pag-IBIG Loyalty Card Application Process
PAG-IBIG LOYALTY CARD – You can this guide on how to apply for this Pag-IBIG Fund ID card exclusive for members.
Among the millions of people in the Philippines, a huge chunk of the Filipino population are members of the Pag-IBIG Fund. It is one of the biggest state agencies in the country that offers membership to the people along with crafted solutions that members can turn to in times of need.
The Pag-IBIG Fund is most popular for the Pag-IBIG Housing Loan offer which has helped countless Pinoys acquire residential properties, build houses or renovate their homes, and take-out existing home loans.
Aside from it, there is also the Pag-IBIG Multi-Purpose Loan offer, a cash loan that can address multiple needs for financial solutions. If you are a member of the Fund, you may not only be eligible to its loan offers but also get an ID card that is exclusive for the members — the Pag-IBIG Loyalty Card or its Plus version.
The Loyalty Card can be used in availing rewards and discounts to the partner stores and establishments of the state institution. The government agency has countless partners which have excellent offers for the member cardholders every now and then.
To apply for the Pag-IBIG Loyalty Card, you may follow these steps to ensure a smooth process:
- Get a copy of the Pag-IBIG Loyalty Card Plus Application Form (HQP-PFF-108) at a branch of the Pag-IBIG Fund.
- Fill out the form by writing the information asked.
- Submit the duly-accomplished application and a photocopy of your valid ID card at the branch. Make sure to bring the original ID card for verification.
- Pay for the Pag-IBIG Loyalty Card fee of P125 at the branch or at any of the partner banks of the Pag-IBIG Fund.
- Proceed to the taking of your photo and biometrics.
- Confirm the details encoded by the Pag-IBIG staff.
There are several Pag-IBIG Loyalty Card benefits for the members. That is why a lot of members really got their ID card.