Isabelle Daza Reminisces Days As Eat Bulaga Host
ISABELLE DAZA – Actress-host Isabelle Daza took a trip down memory lane when she posted on her Instagram pictures during her days as Eat Bulaga host.
Vic Sotto, Tito Sotto, and Joey de Leon, the main hosts of the noontime variety show “Eat Bulaga!” have announced that they will be leaving Television and Production Exponents Inc. (TAPE). Confusion first arose when “Eat Bulaga!” reruns were broadcast on May 31, then the feed abruptly cut to the show’s production area.
The other co-hosts and crew were taking their positions in anticipation of the announcement as the three hosts stood in the center. Tito said they came in to work as usual but were prohibited from airing a live show by the new TAPE administration.
Then, Joey de Leon reminisced that he and the Sotto brothers had been hosting the variety program for 44 years since it premiered on July 30, 1979, saying, “Lubos ang aming pasasalamat sa mga naging tahanan namin, unang-una ang RPN-9 for nine years, and ABS-CBN for six years, at ang GMA for 28 years.”
Vic then said that himself, Tito, and Joey would leave TAPE Inc. effective May 31, 2023. He said, “Karangalan namin na kami’y nakapaghatid ng tuwa’t saya mula Batanes hanggang Jolo at naging bahagi ng buhay ninyo. Marami-maraming salamat sa inyong lahat, hanggang sa muli, saan man kami dalhin ng tadhana, tuloy ang isang libo’t isang tuwa.”
Among the celebrities who posted about Eat Bulaga are Alden Richards and Isabelle Daza. The actress-model took to Instagram to recall the fun memories she had when she was still among the program’s hosts.
In her IG Stories, Isabelle Daza openly discussed about her bonding moments with her fellow EB hosts and the people behind the camera. She recalled the competitions she won on the show and how much fun she had hosing its segments. The actress also expressed that leaving Eat Bulaga was one of the hardest decisions in her life.
What can you say about this article? Leave your comments and reactions below.