List of President-Elect Bongbong Marcos Cabinet Members
BONGBONG MARCOS CABINET MEMBERS – Here is a full list of the cabinet members of incoming president Ferdinand Marcos Jr.
After garnering more than 31 million votes indicating a landslide victory in the Elections 2022, former Senator Bongbong Marcos was proclaimed as the elected president of the latest election. He is set to sit as the 17th president of the Republic of the Philippines.
The presidential bid of Marcos Jr. was undeniably controversial. It was challenged by several petitions seeking the cancellation of his candidacy and his disqualification from the presidential race. His bid triggered issues surrounding Martial Law, his tax cases, and his family’s alleged ill-gotten wealth.
All petitions filed against Marcos Jr.’s presidential bid were junked by the Commission on Elections (Comelec). Following the canvassing, he was proclaimed as the elected president during the joint session of the Senate and the House of Representatives.
The camp of Marcos Jr. started dropping the names of his cabinet members following the proclamation. Several offers have already been accepted. Currently, there are at least 20 people who have agreed to be part of the Bongbong Marcos cabinet members.
As of this writing, here are the individuals who have agreed to be a part of the Bongbong Marcos cabinet members based on a post of ABS-CBN News:
- Department of Education (DepEd) – Vice President-Elect Sara Duterte-Carpio
- Department of Interior and Local Government (DILG) – Benjamin “Benhur” Abalos Jr.
- Department of Migrant Workers – Susan “Toots” Ople
- Department of Justice (DOJ) – Rep. Jesus Crispin “Boying” Remulla
- Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE) – Bienvenido Laguesma
- National Economic and Development Authority (NEDA) – Arsenio Balisacan
- Department of Finance (DOF) – Benjamin Diokno
- Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas (BSP) Governor – Felipe Medalla
- Department of Trade and Industry (DTI) – Alfredo Pascual
- Department of Public Works and Highways (DPWH) – Manuel Bonoan
- Special Assistant to the President – Antonio “Anton” Lagdameo Jr.
- Press Secretary – Atty. Rose Beatrix ‘Trixie’ Cruz-Angeles
- Department of Social Welfare and Development (DSWD) – Erwin Tulfo
- Department of Budget and Management (DBM) – Amenah Pangandaman
- Department of Information and Communication Technology (DICT) – Ivan John Uy
- Presidential Management Staff – Maria Zenaida Angping
- Department of Tourism (DOT) – Esperanza Cristina Frasco
- National Security Adviser – Prof. Clarita Carlos
- Department of Agrarian Reform – Conrado Estrella
- Food and Drug Administration (FDA) – Dr. Samuel Zacate
- Overseas Workers Welfare Administration – Arnell Ignacio
- Executive Secretary – Atty. Lucas Bersamin
Thank you for visiting Philnews.ph. You may express your thoughts and reactions below through the comment section. You may also follow us on Facebook, on Twitter, and subscribe to our YouTube channel Philnews Ph.