in:

Another Kid Passes Away Due to Snakebite in Tagkawayan, Quezon

Tagkawayan, Quezon – Another kid passed away due to snakebite after bitten a cobra while heading to their home.

A 10-year-old kid identified as Sean Joseph Abrigo dies of snakebite after bitten by a cobra while riding motorized skates or trolley while heading home. The incident happened along the portion of a trail way in Barangay Kinatakutan, Tagkawayan, Quezon.

The incident happened last Tuesday (September 14, 2021). The trolley suddenly stop in the middle of the trail and the operator tried to check the trolley. The operator found a cobra hanging on the wheel.

Snakebite

The cobra attacked him but he was able to avoid it. After witnessing the incident, other passengers quickly jumped out of the motorized skates leaving the poor boy confused inside the trolley.

The cobra attacked and bites Abrigo who has been left inside the trolley. The serpent quickly leaves after biting the child and the victim’s mother Annaliza immediately took her son out of the skate.

The operator of the motorized trolley tied the kid’s knee to prevent the venom from spreading on its body. The kid has been brought to a witch doctor and rushed to a health center in Tagkawayan.

Read Also: Female Teacher in San Luis, Aurora Passes Away Due to Snakebite

Snakebite

Joseph has been brought to another witch doctor but the kid cried due to extreme pain. He was rushed to Tagkawayan General Hospital (TGH) and eventually transferred to Bicol Medical Center for anti-venom vaccine.

Unfortunately, the young boy suffered from breathing difficulty and eventually passed away after the poison spread throughout his entire body.

A herpetologist and wildlife researcher Emerson Sy said that Philippine Cobra were highly venomous. He said that the symptoms experienced by the kid confirmed that Philippine was the culprit.

What can you say about this incident? Just feel free to leave your comments and reactions to this article.

Thank you for visiting Philippine Trending News (Philnews.ph). You may also follow us on the following social media platforms; FacebookTwitter, and YouTube.

Read Also: “Boy Ahas” of Mangaldan, Pangasinan Passes Away Due to Snakebite

{ 3 comments… add one }
  • EUGENE S. BALAORO September 17, 2021, 9:01 am

    The mistake was that they or parent should not brought the kid to the witch doctor this causes the prolong spread of the cobra’s venum to spread to the child entire body, they should brought the child directly to the hospital to be given proper medication or anti venum of the snakebite. Hope this incident should not happen again and also to give lesson to those who are still believing if witch doctor. God bless everyone.

  • EUGENE S. BALAORO September 17, 2021, 9:02 am

    The mistake was that they or parent should not brought the kid to the witch doctor this causes the prolong spread of the cobra’s venum to spread to the child entire body, they should brought the child directly to the hospital to be given proper medication or anti venum of the snakebite. Hope this incident should not happen again and also to give lesson to those who are still believing of witch doctor. God bless everyone.

  • EUGENE S. BALAORO September 17, 2021, 9:05 am

    The mistake was that they or parent should not brought the kid to the witch doctor this causes the prolong spread of the cobra’s venum to spread to the child entire body, they should brought the child directly to the hospital to be given proper medication or anti venum of the snakebite. Hope this incident should not happen again and also to give lesson to those who are still believing of witch doctor. God bless everyone.

Leave a Comment