6-Year-Old Kid in Pangasinan Passes Away Due to Bite of Venomous Cobra

6-Year-Old Kid Passes Away Due to Snake Bite in Pangasinan

ASINGAN, PANGASINAN – A 6-year-old kid has passed away after bitten by a venomous cobra on his forehead last weekend.

A young boy at Barangay Carusocan in Asingan, Pangasinan immediately died due to a poisonous snake bite. The little kid passes away after bitten by the venomous cobra inside their own house.

The kid’s father narrated that he and his son just finished their lunch and about to sleep when the incident happened. The man saw the snake and attempted to protect his son by getting out of the room.


“Habang nakahiga kami at nanonood ng mga video sa Facebook, hindi ko namamalayan na may ahas na pala na dumaan sa dibdib ko. Nakita ko na papunta sa kanya kaya niyakap ko na siya at itinayo. Tapos ay inilabas ko siya at pagbaba ko sa kanya ay may nakita akong dugo sa kanyang noo,” the father said.

Unfortunately, he saw a snake bite on his son’s forehead, which causes bleeding. The toddler has been rushed to the nearest hospital but eventually died due to the venom.

The residents saw the cobra entered a hole at the back of the victim’s house. The villagers chased and eventually catches the snake. The boy’s father mercilessly smashed the reptile although it was already dead.


The villagers killed the cobra to prevent it from harming their fellowmen.

Read Also: “Boy Ahas” of Mangaldan, Pangasinan Passes Away Due to Snakebite

The online community expressed their reactions to this tragic incident:

What can you say about this incident? Just feel free to leave your comments and reactions to this article.

Thank you for visiting Philippine Trending News (Philnews.ph). You may also follow us on the following social media platforms; FacebookTwitter, and YouTube.

Read Also: Female Teacher in San Luis, Aurora Passes Away Due to Snakebite

Leave a Comment