Here’s the controversial relationship between Gretchen Barretto and Tonyboy Cojuangco and some of the issues they faced.
GRETCHEN BARRETTO – The relationship between Gretchen Barretto and Tonyboy Cojuangco is among the most controversial and here are some of their issues.
Business tycoon Tonyboy Cojuangco is the co-vice-chairman of Okada Manila hotel, president of All Seasons Hotel and Resort Corp., director of Tiger Resorts Leisure and Entertainment, and chairman of Cinemalaya Foundation and Ballet Philippines. He remained married to equestrienne Denise Yabut-Cojuangco but they have been separated a long time ago already.
For 27 years, he’s been with former actress Gretchen Barretto and were blessed to have Dominique Cojuangco, their only child. Greta is happy as his “kabit” and she’s open with the possibility that there will be no chance of them tying the knot soon.
“Always agree with the Mama. The Mama is always right,” he said as one of his secrets in keeping a long relationship. The mama he is referring to is Greta. Now, with all the controversies they have faced, here’s a rundown of some:
- “Hiwalayan” Issue – This rumor has surfaced long ago but up until now, they are still together. Gretchen previously called this fake news. And based on a previous article, a columnist once said that such a rumor is far from happening.
- Greta as “Kabit” and “Gold-Digger” – A netizens once told Greta these offensive things but Greta just revealed, “Dada, they said, I’m a gold digger, and I’m your kabit. Sabi niya, ‘Baba, you did not dig gold. I handed it to you. Can I have it back?’ I said, ‘No way. You have to dig it back!’”
- Gretchen’s sweet photo with Atong Ang – The photos have created a loud buzz online and Greta’s “palusot” to this is she is unaware of what she was doing because she was asleep.
- Gretchen to never be Mrs. Cojuangco – The former actress and singer have long accepted this already.
- Gretchen Likened To BB Gandanghari, Here’s The Reason Why
- Gretchen Sends All These Groceries to Sister Claudine (Video)
What can you say about this? Let us know!