Lady Customer Posts Photos of Hard Object She Found Inside Burger of Popular Fast-Food Chain
A lady customer has expressed her disappointment after she found a hard object inside the burger of a popular fast-food chain.
A Facebook user named Leonalyn Siño has shared the photos of a hard object she found inside the burger from a popular fast-food restaurant. The post garnered various reactions from the online community.
Leonalyn narrated that she bought a yumburger from a branch of Jollibee in Paseo, Carmona. Siño’s daughter almost swallowed the object while eating the hamburger. She criticized the fast-food chain due to the incident.
The female customer urged the employees of the said restaurant to perform their job properly. Staff should make sure that all food is clean and free from any form of contamination. She also that the object did not go to the food by accident.
The disappointed woman also expressed her disappointment towards the fast-food chain, which nearly put her child’s life in danger.
Here is the full post:
“di ko lng talaga lubos maisip to..
yamburger sa jollibee sa paseo carmona kasama sa palaman nakagat ng anak ko.takip!OMG!!!ano kaya ito sinadya?ansarap ireklamo para maging aware cla.Hndi nila inaayos ang trabho dapat make sure na malinis dhil pagkain to.imposibleng aksidente.ano kaya da plagay nyo ang nangyare bkit kasama pati takip sa palaman ng yamburger nila???nkakadismaya…”
The social media users expressed their reactions to the incident:
What can you say about this? Just feel free to leave your comments and reactions to this article.