Celebrities react to Vickie Rushton loss in BBP 2019.
VICKIE RUSHTON – These celebrities stretch their support for Vickie Rushton after her performance in Binibining Pilipinas 2019.
The names of the new set of queens to represent the country in the international stage of pageantry have finally been determined in the recently held Binibining Pilipinas 2019 pageant.
Here are your winners:
- Miss Universe Philippines 2019: Gazini Ganados
- Bb Pilipinas International 2019: Bea Patricia Magtanong
- Bb Pilipinas Intercontinental 2019: Emma Tiglao
- Bb Pilipinas Globe 2019: Leren Mae Bautista
- Bb Pilipinas Grand International 2019: Samantha Lo
- Bb Pilipinas Supranational 2019: Resham Saeed
- 1st runner-up: Maria Andrea Abesamis
- 2nd runner-up: Samantha Mae Bernardo
Meanwhile, not on the list of winners is the crowd and pre-pageant’s favorite Vickie Rushton. She has bagged numerous special awards such as Miss Ever Bilena, Jag Denim Queen, Manila Bulletin Award, Miss Creamsilk, Miss World Balance, and Bb. Poten Cee Gandang Palaban. She failed at the most crucial part of the competition – the Question and Answer portion.
With this, here are some reactions we have obtained from these celebrities’ social media accounts:
Alex Gonzaga: I’m still proud of Vickie Rushton! We know she did her best! She is our forever diwata! PBB ALL in represent!
Ruffa Gutierrez: My heart goes out to VICKIE RUSHTON who bagged most of the special awards & was a crowd favorite. I don’t know her personally but what happened doesn’t make her less of a woman. Be strong, stay positive and keep shining!
Pia Wurtzbach: However, my heart also breaks for Vickie. I hope she can try again. I believe this girl is smart. Nerves can happen to even the best of us. It’s not easy to compete. Keep your chin up, Vickie.”
What can you say about this?