List of 9 Ways To Avoid Food Indigestion
INDIGESTION – Here is a list of nine(9) things to avoid food indigestion which may make you feel uncomfortable.
The stomach’s failure to digest food properly makes us feel uncomfortable. Some people even have that feeling like they want to vomit anytime just to be relieved from the uncomfortable sensation.
With regards to its symptoms, among the most common ones are bloatedness or feeling of fullness, belly pain, and acidic taste in the mouth. Are you one of those who usually experience these?
There are actually ways on how to avoid indigestion. Undeniably, preventing it would be a whole lot better than curing it.
Based on an article on Web MD, here is a list of the nine(9) things that you should do to avoid indigestion:
- Avoid eating foods with a lot of acid just like tomatoes and citrus fruits like orange, pomelo, grapefruits, and lemons.
- Put a limit in eating food that were cooked in oil like french fries, fried chicken, and other fried viands and snacks.
- Put a limit on the amount of food you will eat for a particular meal time. It is advised not too eat too much so you stomach won’t have to do a tough job at a single time or for a long time.
- Limit your in-take of spicy food.
- Don’t exercise when your stomach is still full. You may do it before eating or one(1) hour after eating.
- Don’t lie down right away after eating your meal. Wait three(3) hours after your last meal before sleeping.
- Limit your in-take of food and drinks with caffeine.
- Do not wear jeans and shirts that are too tight. They can add pressure on your stomach based on the article.
- Stress may also trigger indigestion so you must know how to manage it.