The Professional Regulation Commission is about to release the Optometrist Board Exam Result October 2022 including the complete list of passers.
The Optometrist Board Exam Result October 2022 including the list of passers, top 10 passers, top performing and performance of schools will be available on this website after it will be released by PRC.
The Optometry licensure examinations have been conducted at testing centers located in the National Capital Region on October 23-31, 2022. The exam includes the Written and Practical phase.
PRC Board of Optometry headed by its Chairman, Dr. Bernardita A. Garcia, and its members, Dr. Irene Christine C. Peliño and Dr. Mario T. Flores, Jr. administered the licensure exams.
SUMMARY OF RESULTS
- Notice of Admission
- Duly accomplished Oath Form
- 2 pieces of passport-sized ID photos in white background and with complete name tag
- 2 sets of documentary stamp
- 1 piece short brown envelope
- Ocular Pharmacology – 10%
- Ocular/Visual Biology – 10%
- Clinical Optometry and Specialty Areas in Optometry – 15%.
- Physiological Optics, Binocular Vision and Perception – 15%
- Primary Care and Refraction – 15%
- Practical, Theoretical and Ophthalmic Dispensing including Contact Lenses – 15%
- Ocular Diseases and Ocular Emergencies – 10%
- Ethics, Jurisprudence, and Practice Management – 10%
- Theoretical and Practical Optics and Ophthalmic Dispensing including Contact Lenses – 15%
- Objective Examination – 20%
- Subjective Examination – 20%
- Ophthalmic Lens Laboratory – 20%
- Clinical Optometry – 20%
- Contact Lens Practice – 20%
The Optometry Board Exam Results are expected to be released within two (2) to three (3) working days after the last day of examinations or on November 3-7, 2022.
However, examinees should expect that the exam results might be released earlier or later than the expected date without prior notice from PRC.
Aspiring optometrists can visit PRC official website and use the verification page for the results of board examination passing rate. Examinees will be required to provide their full name, birthdate, exam name, date of examination and application number.