FDA Releases List of Unregistered Medicines, Beauty Products and Disinfectants That May Possibly Contains Hazard
The Food and Administration (FDA) has issued the list of unregistered medicines, beauty products, and disinfectants.
The agency warned the public against the use of products with no certificate of product registration and certificate of product notification that may cause harm to users. The products were unregistered according to its post-marketing surveillance activities.
FDA said that the using substandard cosmetic products may cause different health problems such as skin irritation, itchiness, anaphylactic shock and organ failure for containing ingredients, which are prohibited to be mixed in cosmetic product.
The Food and Drug Administration Act of 2009 prohibits the distribution and use of health products without the agency’s authorization and permission. Violators would face corresponding sanctions and penalties.
The agency also asked the law enforcement agencies, police authorities, and local government units to ensure that stores and shops are not selling the unregistered products to assure the safety of everyone.
Here is the list of unregistered products:
- Cefdinir Capsules 0.1g
- OTC YUNPENG® Compound Aluminum Hydroxide Tablets
- OTC Eloson® Mometasone Furoate Cream 0.1% (5g:5mg)
- OTC Terbinafine Hydrochloride Cream
- Sanofi Clopidogrel Bisulfate Tablets (Plavix®) 75mg
- OTC Calamine Lotion
- OTC Cimetiden Tablets
- Hydrogen Peroxide Disinfectant H2O2 100mL
- OTC Berberine Hydrochloride Tablets
- Tov Hair Color Wax
- Christopher’s Perfume Our Version Of: Issey Miyaki Homme Sport For Men
- Moist Skincare Papaya Whitening Lotion
- Zenutrients Argan Nourishing Facial Wash
- Loujene Non Acetone Enamel Remover
- Mio Piccolo Tokyo Eyebrow Mascara
- Mag Art Nail Forest Green
What can you say about this? Just feel free to leave your comments and reactions to this article.