Here are the winners of Miss Universe Philippines 2020 during the preliminary round.
MISS UNIVERSE PHILIPPINES 2020 – Bohol beauty wins most awards from the preliminary rounds of the Miss Universe PH while here are the other winners.
The preliminary rounds of the Miss Universe Philippines was held at the Baguio Country Club on October 23 where several candidates stood out with the way how they answered and handled the interview confidently. The pageant has 46 official candidates representing their cities and provinces.
This round will help the judges determine the 15 finalists who will all be named on the day of the coronation on October 25 which will also be in Baguio City. To recall, Gazini Ganados was the last national Miss Universe titlist under the Binibining Pilipinas and was allowed to crown her successor.
Check out the awards and the winner below:
- Miss Cream Silk: Miss Bohol Pauline Amelinckx
- Downy Sweetheart Award: Miss Bohol Pauline Amelinckx
- Miss Cetaphil Sun: Miss Bohol Pauline Amelinckx
- Most Beautiful Face Award: Miss Bohol Pauline Amelinckx
- Miss MG Philippines: Miss Quezon City Michele Gumabao
- Best in National Costume: Miss Mandaue Lou Dominique Piczon
- Miss Photogenic: Miss Cebu City Tracy Maureen Perez
- Best in Swimsuit: Miss Iloilo City Rabiya Mateo
- Best in Evening Gown: Miss Parañaque Maria Ysabella Ysmael
Miss Bohol obviously gathered the most number of awards and after her impressive performance in the interview, pageant enthusiasts immediately saw her great potential to bag this year’s crown. A fun fact about her, when she was crowned Miss Bohol 2017, next to her in the first runner-up is Gazini.
- Miss Universe PH statement after candidates tested positive for COVID-19
- Miss Universe PH 2020 Candidates’ Video Reached 1 Million Views
What can you say about this? Let us know!