Fun Facts About Philippines’ Candidate For Miss Universe, Gazini Ganados
GAZINI GANADOS FACTS – Although the Philippines’ candidate for Miss Universe didn’t make it all the way, the country is still proud of her.
The newest Miss Universe is finally announced and it is none other than Miss South Africa Zozibini Tunzi and will be crowned by Catriona Gray ending her reign.
Gazini did well in the preliminaries. She also entered the Top 20 of the pageant as one of those who are in the wildcards. However, the beauty queen did not make it to the Top 10 of the Miss Universe 2019.
In having love and respect towards our elderly, it is with love that we give back to the people who took care of us. They have contributed to our core, the foundation of our being”Gazini Ganados
Though her run is over, she still has an amazing story to tell. Gazini is still an amazing role model for so many Filipinos. Here are some fun facts about her:
- She grew up with a simple lifestyle. As a child, she would often play in the streets. One of her all-time favorite games was hide-and-seek.
- Gazini grew up without a father. In an interview on Magandang Buhay, she admitted that she never knew her Palestinian father.
- She was raised by her mother, Carmencita, and her grandparents.
- To help her family save money, she would only take her bike to school.
- Gazini’s mother was against her joining pageants at first. However, when she got her grades up, her mother gave her permission to join.
- She finished a Bachelor’s Degree in Tourism Management. Along with this, she also has a degree in Health Care Services NCII.
Thanks for reading. We aim to provide our readers with the freshest and most in-demand content. Come back next time for the latest news here on Philnews.
Like this article? READ ALSO: Miss Universe 2019 Is Miss South Africa, Here’s Full List Of Winners