What is square root in Tagalog?
SQUARE ROOT IN TAGALOG – What is the Tagalog translation of the word “square root”?
In this article, we will review the meaning of the uncommon word “square root”. We will also discover its counterpart in the Filipino language.
What is “square root”?
Square root is a Mathematical term that refers to the product when you multiply the number by itself. For example, the square root of 4 is 16 since 4 multiplied by 4 is equal to 16.
What is “square root” in Tagalog?
After knowing about the exact meaning of the word, surely many of us want to know the Filipino translation of the word square root.
English to Tagalog
Square Root = Pariukol
Examples of sentences using the word square root:
1. The teacher explained the lesson about square root very well so the students understood it right away.
2. What is the square root of 21?
3. Study about the square root as it will be part of the test that Mrs. Locsin will give tomorrow.
4. Jasper got the square root of 30 first but it was Nathan who was able to raise his card first.
5. The professor told the students to put all the square roots of numbers one (1) to 10 on the right side of the paper.
Mga halimbawa ng mga pangungusap na gumagamit ng salitang pariukol:
1. Ano ang pairugat ng lima (5)?
2. Maagang dumating sa paaralan si Raymond upang magpaturo kay Leslie tungkol sa pariugat.
3. Nagulat ang guro at alam na ng mga bata kung ano at paano kinukuha ang pairugat.
4. Alin ang hindi mo naintindihan tungkol sa pariugat?
5. Bakit tungkol sa pariugat ang napili mong ituro sa mga bata?
For other English-Tagalog translations…