What are allowed and not? Here are the guidelines as Negros Occidental will be put under GCQ.
NEGROS OCCIDENTAL GCQ GUIDELINES – Here are the guidelines that people must know as Negros Occidental will be put under GCQ.
In a previous article, starting May 1, Friday, Governor Eugenio Jose Lacson declared the start of general community quarantine. This is following the order of Department of Interior and Local Government (DILG) for LGUs to adhere recommendation of National Inter-Agency Task Force against COVID-19.
And with this, here are the guidelines that people must know and follow:
- home quarantine pass is no longer required
- people aging between 21 to 59 are the only ones allowed to go out for work and for buying essential needs
- curfew except for night workers
- reopening or priority and essential construction projects
- limited stores to open in malls such as supermarket, pharmacy, banks, laundry shop, restaurants strictly for takeout services, and hardware only
- mass gathering in church prohibited
- educational establishments not allowed to open yet
In terms of mass transportation being allowed again in limited capacity, the specific and clear guidelines are still to be given to Negros Occidental governor and Bacolod City. Bacolod Vice Mayor El Cid Familiaran also indicated that people who can enter the city is also limited and strictly only for the residents and workers. And liqour ban is still effective under GCQ as per TV Patrol Negros post.
Other areas recommended to be put under GCQ identified under those with moderate risk are Negros Oriental, Siquijor, Davao del Sur, Davao Oriental, Sultan Kudarat, and Lanao del Sur.
- General Community Quarantine: List Of Areas Under ECQ or GCQ Until May 15
- Modified Community Quarantine Versus Enhanced Community Quarantine
What can you say about this? Let us know!