Facts about Modified Community Quarantine and Enhanced Community Quarantine.
MODIFIED COMMUNITY QUARANTINE – Everything you need to know about the difference of Modified Community Quarantine and Enhanced Community Quarantine.
In Luzon, an enhanced community quarantine has been declared initially until April 12 only, however, due to the increasing coronavirus-related figures, it has been extended until April 30. This is the same situation to Negros Occidental which is done due to similar intention and that is to prevent the spread of the virus.
However, in Negros Occidental, Governor Eugenio Lacson adjusted and downgraded his previous declaration of ECQ and lowered it down to last only until April 20. The island, starting April 20, is put under modified community quarantine and the following are some of the adjustments based on a previous article:
- Allowance of operations of trycicles and trisikads
- Resumption of constructions all over the province
- Opening of restaurants, auto parts stores, and hardware.
The difference of modified compared to enhanced community quarantine are as follows:
- there will be mass transportation but limited only
- manufacturing and construction allowed already
- stand alone businesses will be open as long as to follow the COVID-19 guidelines
- private and government offices will open
- curfew will be for high risk groups such as the elders and the children
In modified, strict home quarantine and the use of pass is still a must. The same goes as well to large gatherings which are prohibited, schools and churches will remain close, and border control checkpoints are still present. At this time of crisis, people are encourage to practice discipline and most importantly, to stay home in order to save lives. The health authorities an government advise the people to just go out if they will have to do something important.
Check out the photo below from Aksyon Radyo Bacolod post:
- Famous Pinay Actress Violates Quarantine Protocols For Not Wearing Qpass
- PHOTO: Stubborn Motorists Punished For Violating Quarantine Guidelines
What can you say about this? Let us know!