What Is “Retrieve” In Tagalog?
RETRIEVE IN TAGALOG – Here is another term in the English language that we are going to translate in the Filipino language.
The English term that we are going to translate is the greeting “retrieve“. We must first know its definition in the dictionary.
Here are the following definitions of this term:
- As a verb
- get or bring (something) back; regain possession of.
- bring (something) back into one’s mind.
- put right or improve in an unwelcoming situation
- in the case of dogs, find and bring back an object.
- As a noun
- an act of retrieving something, especially game that has been shot
- an act of reeling or drawing in a fishing line
Its synonyms include the following:
- bring back
- sort out
Translations of this term include:
- makuhang muli
- kuning muli
You need to retrieve the documents at my office.
Kailangan mong bawiin ang mga dokumento sa aking opisina
I want you to retrieve back my cellphone
Gusto kong isauli mo ang aking celfon.