Translate English To Tagalog “Bloviate”
TRANSLATE ENGLISH TO TAGALOG – What is the Tagalog or Filipino translation of the word “bloviate”?
In this article, we will review the meaning of the uncommon word “bloviate”. We will also discover its counterpart in Tagalog or the Filipino language.
What is “bloviate”?
Based on Cambridge English Dictionary, the word “bloviate” is a verb. It refers to speaking a lot in an “annoying” manner. Usually, the speech of the person is leading to no point.
What is “bloviate” in Tagalog?
After knowing about the exact meaning of the word, surely many of us want to know the Tagalog translation of the word bloviate.
English to Tagalog
Bloviate = Daldal
Examples of sentences using the word bloviate:
1. The students kept on bloaviating without noticing that the director was already standing at their back.
2. Theodore noticed that Susan bloviates whenever her team members are around.
3. Jericho does not like people who love to bloviate.
4. Sander walked away from the group as soon as Miguel started bloviating.
5. The President fired his secretary for bloviating whenever there are only the two (2) of them at his office.
Mga halimbawa ng mga pangungusap na gumagamit ng salitang daldal:
1. Nagdaldal agad si Stacy nang malaman na papadalhan siya ng pera ng mama niya.
2. Ayaw na ayaw ni Fort na marinig ang pagdaldal ni Janine kaya dali-dali siyang bumili ng pagkain para dito.
3. Hindi nakatiis si Ramon at nagdaldal siya nang malaman na hindi darating ang guro nila sa Filipino.
4. Lahat ng mga nagdaldal noong wala ang guro ay ipinatawag sa opisina ng punong guro.
5. Nagalit si Ben kay Monica sa pagdaldal nito tungkol sa mga ari-arian nila.
For other English-Tagalog translations…