Here are some foods good for your lungs health.
LUNGS HEALTH – In order to keep our lungs healthy and function well, here are some lung-friendly foods to keep your lungs’ health improved.
The lungs’ main function is to take oxygen from the environment and transfer it to the bloodstream as it will circulate to the rest of the body in the process called respiration. The pair of lungs we have in our body have different sizes and one of its many works is to regulate the acidity of the body.
Now, in order to keep our lungs healthy, here are some foods you might consider:
- Water – What’s more effective and better in detoxifying than water? It is important to note that your body needs at least eight glasses of water in a day and dry lungs are prone to irritation and increased inflammation.
- Fatty Fish – They contain high levels of omega-3 fatty acids.
- Apples – To have your lungs function well, you must consume foods high in vitamins C, E and beta-carotene to which are all present in apples.
- Apricots – They have Vitamin A content which lowers risk of lung infections.
- Broccoli – They are high in vitamin C content, carotenoids, folate, and phytochemicals to combat elements that could damage the lungs.
- Poultry – Chicken, turkey, and other small poultry birds are beneficial to the lungs.
- Walnuts – They are a great source of omega-3 fatty acids and a handful of this may fight against asthma and other respiratory ailments as per Power Breathe.
- Beans – They are filled with antioxidants to help fight off free radicals and harmful molecules that can cause inflammation and damage the lungs.
- Berries – This food is rich in antioxidants to help protect the lungs.
- HEART HEALTH – Simple Ways On How To Keep Your Heart Healthy
- DIGESTIVE SYSTEM – Here’s How To Improve Your Digestive System
- KIDNEY HEALTH – Foods For People Suffering Kidney Disease
What can you say about this?