Heart health tips that you should know.
HEART HEALTH – Here are some of the simple ways and tips in order to improve your heart health and prevent conditions related to it.
The human heart is the muscular organ responsible for pumping blood all over the body through the circulatory system. It is roughly the same size of a large fist and weighs between about 10 to 12 ounces (280 to 340 grams) in men and 8 to 10 ounces (230 to 280 grams) in women. This organ is one of the most important because it pumps blood and oxygen to all of your organs.
Now, in order to keep it healthy, here are some foods to help improve your heart health:
- Olive Oil – This helps remove saturated fat from blood vessels and lower cholesterol levels.
- Tofu – This is a great source of protein with minerals, fiber, and polyunsaturated fats.
- Oatmeal – Oats lower bad cholesterol.
- Leafy Green Vegetables – They are rich in vitamins, minerals and antioxidants and great source of Vitamin K to protect arteries and promote proper blood clotting.
- Whole Grains – This is high in fiber to help reduce “bad” LDL cholesterol and decrease the risk of heart disease.
- Berries – Strawberries, blueberries, blackberries and raspberries are all good for the heart. They are rich in antioxidants like anthocyanins and reduce several risk factors for heart disease.
- Avocados – This is an great source of heart-healthy monounsaturated fats which is linked to reduction of cholesterol levels and lowering of heart disease risk.
- Dark Chocolate – It has antioxidants like flavonoids which boosts heart health based on Healthline.
- DIGESTIVE SYSTEM – Here’s How To Improve Your Digestive System
- HEALTH TIPS – Food Combinations Not Good For Your Health
- Health Risks Of Eating Tofu That Everyone Should Know
What can you say about this?