Here’s what you need to know about GoBear personal loan.
GOBEAR PERSONAL LOAN – Here are the things you need to know about GoBear in terms of applying for a personal loan and the required documents needed.
Ideally, a personal loan is best for business investments, consolidate debt, pay for car repair, home renovation, education, and more.
Banks in Philippines that offer personal loan:
- Welcome Finance
- Bank of Makati
COMMON DOCUMENTS FOR APPLICATION:
- Valid IDs
- Proof of Income:
- Employee: latest BIR Form 2316 or W2 signed by employer’s authorized representative, Certificate of Employment and Income, and last full month’s pay slip
- Self-employed: latest ITR with BIR stamp, latest two years Audited Financial Statements, SEC Registration or DTI Certificate, Business Permit or Mayor’s Permit, latest six months bank statements, list of 3 suppliers and 3 customers with contact details, and latest GIS (if corporation)
- Employment Contract or Certificate of Employment
- Letter from the Embassy (if Embassy Official)
- Valid passport with resident visa or work permit
- Valid Visa or Special Investor’s Resident Visa
- Visas Philippine Economic Authority
- Visa with EO226, ACR, ICR, or ACR1
- The amount you can borrow depends on your ability to pay as reflected on the documents you have submitted
When it comes to the interest rate, banks usually changes it from time to time but the lowest add-on rate is 13.2% (without collateral) and 9.48% (with collateral) per year. Add-on rate is the flat rate placed on top of the principal amount you borrowed.
- Lending Companies In Philippines With Certificate Of Authority As Of December 2017
- Top Online Lending Companies In Philippines (Interest Rate Included)
- Money Lending Companies With Low Interest Rate In Philippines
What can you say about this?