Money lending companies in Philippines with low interest.
MONEY LENDING COMPANIES – Here are some of the money lending companies in the Philippines with lower interest rates compared to others.
One of the top factors that Filipinos take into consideration to when borrowing money is the interest rate. The lower the interest rate, the more they can save. And personal loans are those with the lowest rates from government agencies and banks. There are two types of interest rates: the monthly add-on and effective interest rate.
So, where to borrow money with the lower interest rate?
- SSS Salary Loan with 10% effective interest rate
They have the lowest interest rate in the country. The mode to repay is actually very convenient to employed borrowers for the monthly amortization is automatically deducted from their salary.
- Pag-IBIG Multi-Purpose Loan with 10.75% effective interest rate
It has similarities with SSS Salary loan. This is payable for 24 months.
- BDO Kabayan Personal Loan – Secured with 17.06% to 17.08% effective interest rate
Among the banks, BDO has the lowest interest rate. However, this is only available to OFWs with two to three years of working experience overseas.
- BPI Personal Loan with 25.03% to 25.74% interest rate
BPI personal loan ranges from PHP 20,000 to PHP 1 million payable in 12, 18, 24, 30, or 36 months.
- BDO Personal Loan with 25.98% to 26.76% interest rate
Amounts range from PHP 10,000 to PHP 1 million payable in six, 12, 18, 24, or 36 months.
- Security Bank Personal Loan with effective interest rate that starts at 29.48%
Loan amounts range from PHP 30,000 to PHP 1 million, payable in 12, 18, 24, or 36 months.
- Citibank Personal Loan with 32.05% interest rate
You can borrow any amount from PHP 20,000 to PHP 2 million and repay it in 12, 24, 36, 48, or 60 months.
- Lending Companies In Philippines With Certificate Of Authority As Of December 2017
- Top Online Lending Companies In Philippines (Interest Rate Included)
What can you say about this?