List of Voter Registration Requirements You Need To Bring with You To COMELEC
VOTER REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS – Here is a list of the requirements that the Commission on Elections (COMELEC) requires for voter registration.
Every year, a lot of people is added to the voter’s populace in the Philippines. The voter registration is done at the Commission on Elections (COMELEC) office.
To be qualified for voter registration and be able to vote in the next political bid which is the May 2019 Elections, one must be:
- a Filipino Citizen
- at least 18 years of age before or on the day of the election
- a resident of the Philippines for at least one(1) year
- a resident of the place where he or she wants to vote for at least six(6) months
To register, you just have to
Here is a list of the Voter Registration requirements:
- Duly-Accomplished Registration Application Form in Three(3) Copies (This form will be given by a COMELEC staff upon registration.
- Two(2) Valid IDs containing your name, address, and photograph – You may choose from any of the following:
Bring the requirements to a COMELEC office during the registration period and fill-up the forms for application.
After it, you will have to undergo a biometric capture and then you will be given a slip that you can use in getting voter’s registration documents.
Thank you for visiting our website. We’re glad to have helped you with regards to the requirements in your registration to be an official voter in the Philippines. Keep coming back for more informative guides.