Compilation of Employee Sample Letters for Different Purposes
EMPLOYEE SAMPLE LETTERS – Here is a compilation of the sample letters that employees can use for different purposes and workplace scenarios.
In the workplace most especially in offices, one of the most common words that you can usually hear is the word “letter“. It is a formal communication that goes around and is needed in most transactions.
Letters are not only for external purposes. Most offices also implement it as a requirement to employees for certain internal processes like making an order for a certain project, claiming your vacation leave credits, requesting for your office documents, etc.
A letter is an essential thing for an employee. From the job application to resignation or retirement, it plays a very important role that can never be replaced by any document.
In this article, we will list down the different types of letters used in offices and as well as some sample letters. We hope to help you and make it easier for you in constructing the letter you need depending on your purpose.
Employee Sample Letters:
- Application Letter Sample
- Application Letter Sample Format
- Sample Application Letter for Nurses
- Application Letter Sample for Fresh Graduate
- Application Letter Sample OJT
- BFP Application Letter Sample
- Sample Application Letter for Teacher without Experience
- Sample Application Letter for Administrative Assistant
- Application Letter Sample for Civil Engineer
- Application Letter Sample with Experience
- Resignation Letter Sample
- Sample Resignation Letter for Nurse
- Best Resignation Letter Sample
- Resignation Letter Sample for Security Guard
- Request Letter Sample
- Job Application Letter Sample
- Endorsement Letter Sample
- Employee Resignation Letter Sample
- Leave Letter Sample
- Sample Retirement Letter
- Appointment Letter Sample
- Termination Letter Sample
- Maternity Leave Letter Sample
- Sample Letter for Meeting Invitation
- Sample Request Letter for Certificate
- Warning Letter Sample
- Job Offer Letter Sample
Thank you for visiting Philnews.ph. You may express your thoughts and reactions below through the comment section. You may also follow us on Facebook, on Twitter, and subscribe to our YouTube channel Philnews Ph.