CIVIL ENGINEER EXAM RESULT- The Professional Regulation Commission is about to release the Civil Engineering Board Exam Result November 2022 including the complete list of passers.
The November 2022 Civil Engineering Board Exam Result including the list of passers, top 10 passers, top performing and performance of schools will be available on this website after it will be released by PRC.
The Civil Engineering Licensure Examinations have been held at PRC testing centers located in Metro Manila, Baguio, Cagayan de Oro, Cebu, Davao, Iloilo, Koronadal, Legaspi, Lucena, Pagadian, Pampanga, Rosales, Tacloban, Tuguegarao, and Zamboanga.
PRC Board of Civil Engineering headed by Engr. Praxedes P. Bernardo, Chairman and its members, Engr. Pericles P. Dakay and Engr. Romeo A. Estañero administered the board exams on November 19-20, 2022.
SUMMARY OF RESULTS
- LIST OF PASSERS (A-F)
- LIST OF PASSERS (G-L)
- LIST OF PASSERS (M-R)
- LIST OF PASSERS (S-Z)
- TOP 10 PASSERS
- TOP PERFORMING SCHOOLS
- Notice of Admission
- Duly accomplished Oath Form
- 2 pieces of passport-sized ID photos in white background and with complete name tag
- 2 sets of documentary stamp
- 1 piece short brown envelope
- Mathematics, Surveying and Transportation Engineering (algebra, plane and spherical trigonometry, analytics, descriptive and solid geometry, differential and integral calculus, highway and railroad surveying, plane topographic and hydrographic surveying, advanced surveying, design and construction of highways and railroads, piers, ports and wharves)
- Hydraulics and Geotechnical Engineering (fluid properties, hydrostatic pressures, fluid flow, buoyancy and flotation, relative equilibrium of liquids, hydrodynamics, water supply soil properties, soil classification, fluid through soil mass, stresses in soil mass, soil strength and tests, bearing capacity, compaction, consolidation and settlement, lateral earth pressures and slope stability)
- Structural Engineering and Construction (engineering mechanics, strength of materials, theory of structures, analysis and design of concrete, steel, timber structures and foundation with the application of the governing codes of practice)
The Civil Engineering board exam result is expected to be released within five (5) to eight (8) working days after the last day of examinations or on November 25, 2022 – December 12, 2022.
However, the examinees should expect that the CELE results might be released earlier or later without prior notice from PRC.
Civil Engineering Licensure Exam takers can visit PRC official website and use the verification page to view the board examination results and their passing rate. Examinees will be required to provide their full name, birthdate, exam name, date of examination and application number.
Thank you for visiting Philippine Trending News (Philnews.ph). You may also follow us on the following social media platforms; Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube