Counterpart of Binansagan in English & Sample Sentences
BINANSAGAN IN ENGLISH – Are you looking for the English translation of the term “binansagan”? Here’s its English counterpart.
Undeniably, a lot of people are doubtful when it comes to the translations of certain Tagalog words in English. In this article, we will review the meaning of the term “binansagan”. We will also discover its counterpart in the English language.
What is “binansagan”?
Binansagan is a Tagalog term that refers to the act of giving a person, an animal, or another thing a familiar or humorous name or a title for doing something.
You may also visit – Mahapdi in English – Translate “Mahapdi” in English
What is “binansagan” in English?
After knowing about the exact meaning of the word, surely many of us want to know not only the English translation of the word binansagan but also some examples of sentences using it.
Binansagan in English = Nickname / Tag
Mga halimbawa ng mga pangungusap na gumagamit ng salitang binansagan:
- Binansagan si Manny Pacquiao na “Pambansang Kamao” dahil sa galing niya sa boksing.
2. Si Armando ay binansagan ng kanyang mga magulang na “Juan” dahil siya ang panganay.
3. Bakit mo ba binansagan si Joel na “Santol”?
4. Binansagan siyang Prinsipe ng Drama dahil sa galing niya sa pag-arte.
5. Ni minsan ba ipinamukha niya sa iyo na hindi ka talaga karapat-dapat noon pa mang binansagan kang Reyna ng Drama?
Examples of sentences using the term nickname or tag:
1. Who nicknamed the son of Jonathan and Alyssa?
2. Do you think Rosy will be happy with what you nicknamed her pet?
3. Sandro was tagged the Prince of Soap Opera following the success of his latest project.
4. The owner of the media company himself tagged Lucas as the King of Drama.
5. Kenneth and Liezel are starting to think about the names to nickname their twins.
Thank you for visiting Philnews.ph. You may express your thoughts and reactions below through the comment section. You may also follow us on Facebook, on Twitter, and subscribe to our YouTube channel Philnews Ph.
For other English-Tagalog translations…