It’s official! Ellen Adarna and Derek Ramsay are married and here are some details about their wedding!
ELLEN ADARNA – Here are some of the details about the wedding of celebrities Ellen Adarna and Derek Ramsay that we will surely love.
On November 11, couple Ellen Adarna and Derek Ramsay marked the date as they officially become husband and wife. In quite a big wedding, they exchanged their “I Dos” which was held at Rancho Bernardo Luxury Villas in Bataan. The ceremony started with a setting sun in a rustic-themed event. There were flowers all over the place and everything is just perfect and right.
Their wedding date, 11-11, symbolizes new beginnings, oneness, and wishes coming true and it’s just perfect in taking their relationship nowhere else but forever. Walking down the aisle is Ellen wearing a wedding gown by Marc Rancy, the same designer of the dress she wore during their prenup shoot. The dress has a grazing high slit, a mix of tulle and silk chiffon, lace embroidery, glass beads, and Swarovski crystals. Overall, the wedding gown just excellently matches the personality of the actress – teasing, naughty, and laid back.
It was accessorized with jewels by Sep Vergara and heels by Nicholas Kirkwood. Her makeup artist Mickey See and hairstylist Raymond Santiago. Meanwhile, Derek was dashing in his beige coat and trousers by Bianca Cordero. He matched it with a white button-down and his shoes were customized with the date of their wedding and their names.
Marc Rancy also made the after-party dress for Ellen which has “a tutu-meets-Black Swan aesthetic” vibe. Event stylists Randy Lazaro and Gary Dacanay worked to make their ceremony and reception magical, respectively. Rancho Bernardo, for their wedding, was transformed to have white arches defining the pathway Ellen walked on decorated greens and roses in white, peach, and pink. Also, Ellen walked on a walkway of stones with written words on each.
Check out the other suppliers of their wedding:
- Bob Nicolas as their wedding videographer
- Pat Dy and his team for photographs
- La Belle Fête for coordination
- Manila Philharmonic Orchestra and KATDJ for entertainment
- LX Events Pro for lights, sounds, and main tent
- Bizu and Bondi&Bourke for catering
- Caking Giant Cakes & Pastries for cake
- The Black Box Mobile Bar for mobile bar
- Chapter Coffee Roastery & Cafe for coffee cart
- Print & Co. Creatives for invitations
- Ellen, Derek Ramsay Post Themed-Photos – Are these their Prenup Shots?
- Ellen Not Planning To Have A Boyfriend Before Derek Ramsay
What can you say about this? Let us know!