Counterpart of Bungal in English & Sample Sentences
BUNGAL IN ENGLISH – Here is a guide on the English counterpart of the word “bungal”.
In this article, we will review the meaning of the word “bungal”. We will also discover its counterpart in the English language.
What is “bungal”?
Bungal is a Tagalog term which describes a person or an animal which lost several teeth. Usually, it refers to the frontal teeth that are seen when a person talks or smiles.
You may also visit – Mahapdi in English – Translate “Mahapdi” in English
What is “bungal” in English?
After knowing about the exact meaning of the word, surely many of us want to know the English translation of the word bungal.
Bungal in English = Toothless
Mga halimbawa ng mga pangungusap na gumagamit ng salitang bungal:
1. Bungal si Andres kaya naging sanhi ito ng pagkukutya sa kanya sa paaralan.
2. Nagulat si Benedict na bungal na ang kapatid niya pag-uwi mula sa paglalaro ng basketbol.
3. Bakit kaya bungal silang lahat na magkakapatid?
4. Malaki ang epekto ng pagiging bungal sa pananalita ng isang tao.
5. Sinabihan mo ba si Lorenz na huwag siyang mabibigla dahil bungal iyong taong darating mamaya?
Examples of sentences using the word toothless:
1. She is already toothless because of her age now but she is one of the most beautiful women I know.
2. The toothless dog tried to bite the child but it did not cause him any wound.
3. Was Franco trying hard to hide the fact that he is currently toothless?
4. The dentist warned Philip that he will be toothless for at least a week if he wanted to get everything fixed for the shoot.
5. Do you think Shane was not accepted in any company he applied for because he is toothless?
Thank you for visiting Philnews.ph. You may express your thoughts and reactions below through the comment section. You may also follow us on Facebook, on Twitter, and subscribe to our YouTube channel Philnews Ph.
For other English-Tagalog translations…