Here are some of the things that Vice President Leni Robredo has done for the victims of typhoons Rolly and Ulysses.
LENI ROBREDO – Philippine Vice President Leni Robredo has done all these things to help the victims of typhoons Rolly and Ulysses.
For the past weeks, two of the strongest typhoon for this year have consecutively hit the Philippines. It drowned several houses of thousands of residents of areas in Luzon such as Metro Manila, Cagayan Region, Central Luzon, Calabarzon, Bicol Region, and Cordillera Region.
Meanwhile, due to weather changes and heavy downpour, the Magat Dam has opened 7 spillway gates and released volumes of water that the Magat River and Cagayan River couldn’t accommodate. It caused severe flooding in Cagayan which shocked many people of social media over the weekend.
With all these devastating aftermaths of calamities including it’s great effects to the lives of many residents, Philippine Vice President Leni Robredo were among those on top personalities to be of help and send donations. She is one of those who led crowdsourcing of donations, motorboats and other equipment for relief operations.
Here are some of the activities she did to help the victims:
- On November 12, she searched for rubber boats to lent to affected LGUs.
- She immediately responded to calls for help.
- Some of the clips of packed relief goods from her office sent to lots of victims of calamities in various areas:
- Those times when personally went to affected areas and personally talked to the victims:
In a previous report, Philippine President Rodrigo Roa Duterte slammed Robredo during his speech for accordingly questioning his whereabouts during the onslaught of Typhoon Ulysses. But the VP denied this in a post saying she never said this ever. He even added that she can’t be a president.
- Cagayan Valley & Isabela Flood, Malacanang Releases Statement
- Enchong Dee Slams Cagayan & Isabela Officials In Social Media Post
What can you say about this? Let us know!