Translate English To Tagalog “Saute”
TRANSLATE ENGLISH TO TAGALOG – What is the Tagalog or Filipino translation of the word “saute”?
In this article, we will review the meaning of the uncommon word “saute”. We will also discover its counterpart in Tagalog or the Filipino language.
What is “saute”?
Based on Cambridge English Dictionary, the word saute refers to cooking a food, usually garlic and onion, in oil over heat. The indicator is usually the color of the food – when it turned brownish.
You may also visit – Mahapdi in English – Translate “Mahapdi” in English
What is “saute” in Tagalog?
After knowing about the exact meaning of the word, surely many of us want to know the Tagalog translation of the word saute.
English to Tagalog
Saute = Igisa
Examples of sentences using the word saute:
1. The chief cook told his students in culinary to saute the garlic and onion before adding the egg and the cooked ham.
2. Do you like your food sauted or not?
3. Romeo called out the cook of the restaurant as he does not want how his food was sauteed.
4. The instruction states that the garlic must be sauteed in 1/2 butter before the pasta will be added into the pan.
5. Marissa loves to saute garlic and onion mixed with scrambled egg for breakfast.
Mga halimbawa ng mga pangungusap na gumagamit ng salitang igisa:
1. Sino ang inatasan mong gisahin ang bawang at sibuyas dahil mukhang may nakalimot ng niluluto niya kaninang umaga?
2. Maagang nagising si Lorna kaya siya na iyong nagisa ng kanilang uulamin.
3. Bumili ka ng dalawang bawang at tatlong sibuyas at gisahin mo sa mantikilya.
4. Gusto mo bang mag ginisang bawang ang iyong itlog?
5. Nagulat si David nang malamang hindi kumakain ng kahit anong ginisa si Marian.
For other English-Tagalog translations…