Batangas Vice Governor Mark Leviste Tests Positive for COVID-19, Ang Probinsyano Cast Members Now Worried
“Ang Probinsyano” cast members expressed their worry after Batangas Vice Governor Mark Leviste has tested positive for COVID-19.
Batangas Vice Governor Mark Leviste who joined the cast of the primetime teleserye tests positive for COVID-19. Leviste had been with cast of the Kapamilya show during their taping at Leviste Equestrian Park in Lipa City.
The politician showed a warm welcome to the crew of Ang Probinsyano. He was also given a chance to play a cameo role with dialogues with the Pinoy actor Richard Gutierrez for the top-rating show.
On Saturday (August 2, 2020), Leviste announced his swab test result and tested positive for COVID-19. The politician is asymptomatic but one of his household employees experienced a headache and cough.
The Batangas Vice Governor said that the Provincial Health Office conducted a proper contact tracing to the people he had close contact with. His households test negative for the virus while his family is still waiting for their test results while observing quarantine.
“Meanwhile, the Provincial Health Office will conduct proper tracing to those whom I may have had close contact with. Sa mga nakasalamuha ko nitong mga nagdaang araw, huwag po kayong mag-atubiling makipag-ugnayan sa akin,” Leviste said quoted by PEP.
The cast members of the show stopped shooting in the middle of July 2020 after leaving Lipa City. The show plans to resume the taping this August 2020 but it might be postponed due to Modified Enhanced Community Quarantine.
What can you say about this? Just feel free to leave your comments and reactions to this article.