Director breaks silence about LizQuen series “Make It With You” being cancelled.
MAKE IT WITH YOU – Director Theodore Boborol reveals the real reason why LizQuen series “Make It With You” will not be aired anymore.
Liza Soberano & Enrique Gil’s TV series “Make It With You” won’t be aired anymore after shut down of ABS-CBN network and after production shooting has been suspended due to pandemic. Last June 4, ‘FPJ’s Ang Probinsyano’ of Coco Martin announced return among other famous shows of ABS-CBN in another platform and the same thing did not happen to MIWY.
This was according to the post Ogie Diaz, Soberano’s manager, who got deeply saddened over the cancellation of the show. He said sharing that they will have another teleserye instead, “Alam na po ito ng lahat ng cast, lalo na ng LizQuen. Alam kong nabitin kayo sa love story nina Billie at Gabo, kaya hintayin na lamang po ang pagbabalik ng loveteam sa isa pang bagong teleserye.”
And now, the director Theodore Boborol finally speaks as the show won’t be seen anymore on television. He revealed that it has been difficult for everyone to accept it but the real reason is that, unlike other dramas, they don’t have multiple episodes to air in can shot before the pandemic hit.
Meanwhile other shows which will return are the following:
- “A Soldier’s Heart” on weeknights
- “Love Thy Woman” during weekdays
- “It’s Showtime”
- “ASAP Natin ‘To”
- “Magandang Buhay”
- “The Voice Teens” on weekends (new season)
- “Paano Kita Mapasasalamatan” with Judy Ann Santos-Agoncillo during Saturdays (new show)
- Iba ‘Yan” every Sunday hosted by Angel Locsin (new show)
- “The World of a Married Couple”
- LizQuen Series Official Trailer Of New Series Catches Attention
- KathNiel, LizQuen Fandoms React To James Reid-Nadine Lustre Breakup
What can you say about this? Let us know!