Here’s The Breakdown Of PH Govt’s P275 Billion COVID-19 Fund
COVID-19 – The breakdown of the Philippine government’s P275 billion worth of public funds that will be used for coronavirus response.
Philippine President Rodrigo Roa Duterte gave the Filipinos an update about how they deal with the 2019 novel coronavirus crisis on March 30. He said the families affected by the pandemic will receive aid from the government.
In a previous article, Duterte said he wants all donations for coronavirus efforts to be managed by the Office of Civil Defence (OCD). The said agency will coordinate with the Department of Health (DOH), Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE), and Department of Social Welfare and Development (DSWD).
Senator Richard Gordon encourages the people to report all government officials who are not doing their duties amid the COVID-19 crisis. He said if they will not do their jobs properly, “the system will have cracks.”
President Duterte said the government allocated P275 billion to aid daily wage earners who were affected by the quarantine. The 75-year-old president signed the Republic Act No. 11469 or the “Bayanihan To Heal As One Act” last week.
Finally, the breakdown of the P275 billion budget for coronavirus response was released. Based on a report from Esquire, the breakdown of the funds was based on Duterte’s first coronavirus report to Congress.
It is titled “Report to the Joint Congressional Oversight Committee Pursuant to Section 5 of Republic Act No. 11469, Otherwise Known as the Bayanihan to Heal as One Act.” It uncovers how government agencies realigned the budget for coronavirus response.
Here is the breakdown of the Philippine government’s P275 billion coronavirus fund:
Click here to view the complete report.
What can you say about this article? Leave your comments and reactions below.