Noli De Castro throws shade versus Mayor Vico Sotto?
NOLI DE CASTRO – Veteran broadcaster Noli De Castro lambasted and trending online over shady statement versus Mayor Vico Sotto.
In Pasig City, the following has been done through the initiative of Mayor Vico Sotto:
- alternative transport for frontliners and medical staff
- bikes for frontliners
- initiated Ordinance No. 07 Anti Panic Buying and Anti Hoarding (the 1st city to do this)
- disinfectant drones
- Php 400,000.00 worth food packs for constituents
- purchased vitamins for constituents
- fully paid salaries for all city hall employees, both regular and contractual during the enhanced community quarantine
- disinfection area at City Hall
- mobile kitchen for constituents
And for this day, what Mayor Vico is pushing through is for the tricycle drivers to be allowed to still bring service especially to medical personnel and frontliners so that they’ll still be able to reach their destination without any hassle. This is after public transport have been banned as part of the enhanced community quarantine to prevent the spread of the virus.
However, based on social media posts where many slammed Noli De Castro, accordingly, he has this intriguing statement against the young politician. On Twitter, the veteran broadcaster was accused of throwing shade against Sotto.
Here are some comments from Twitter:
Why does he keep on implying that Mayor Vico Sotto is defying the order?
Of all the Mayors Vico Sotto gives the extra mile for his city and stand up for us!
Now they’re somehow trying to put down Mayor Vico Sotto and the issue behind tricycle drivers.
Mayor Vico’s intentions were pure and well thought out.
- Coronavirus Vaccine: USA Starts First Human Trial
- British Actor Idris Elba Claims He Tested Positive for Coronavirus
- Migz Zubiri Confirmed Positive for Coronavirus
What can you say about this? Let us know!