Here is the Pharmacist Board Exam Result August 2019 Including the Top 10 Passers
Here is the Pharmacist Board Exam Result August 2019 including the top 10 passers as per released by the Professional Regulation Commission.
The Pharmacist Board Exam Result including the list of passers, top 10 passers, top performing and performance of schools will be available on this website after it will be released by PRC.
The licensure examinations for aspiring pharmacists have been given at PRC testing centers in Manila, Baguio, Cagayan De Oro, Cebu, Davao, Iloilo, Tuguegarao, and Zamboanga on August 3 and 4, 2019.
PRC Board of Pharmacy headed by its Officer-in-Charge (OIC), Dr. Mildred B. Oliveros and its members, Ms. Adelina C. Royo and Mr. Anthony Aldrin C. Santiago administered the board exams.
SUMMARY OF RESULTS
Here are the Top 10 Passers:
|1||JANELLE SAMANTHA QUE SEE||UNIVERSITY OF THE PHILIPPINES- MANILA||92.58|
|2||VAN ANGELO ONG SY||OUR LADY OF FATIMA UNIVERSITY- VALENZUELA||91.37|
|3||JEMIMAH GYRA CELEDONIO ESCOTE||UNIVERSITY OF THE PHILIPPINES- MANILA||90.90|
|4||CRISTINE PLAZA MALVAR||UNIVERSITY OF THE IMMACULATE CONCEPTION-DAVAO||90.77|
|5||CLARIBEL ISIS TANCHANCO TIU||UNIVERSITY OF SANTO TOMAS||90.57|
|6||HERRA CORAZON TAN SALINAS||UNIVERSITY OF SAN CARLOS||90.55|
|7||MARK LINGAN PAGULAYAN||UNIVERSITY OF SANTO TOMAS||90.30|
|8||JUSTIN DAVE MAGRACIA MAN NTAN||CENTRO ESCOLAR UNIVERSITY- MANILA||90.13|
|9||NIKKO TEMBLOR LIM||CENTRO ESCOLAR UNIVERSITY- MANILA||90.12|
|10||ZADKIEL FLORES VELASQUEZ||UNIVERSITY OF THE PHILIPPINES- MANILA||90.10|
- Pharmaceutical Chemistry – Inorganic Pharmaceutical and Medicinal Chemistry, Organic Pharmaceutical and Medicinal Chemistry and Qualitative Pharmaceutical Chemistry
- Pharmacognosy – Plant Chemistry and Biochemistry
- Practice of Pharmacy – Compounding-Dispensing, Clinical/Hospital Pharmacy, and Pharmaceutical Calculations
- Pharmacology-Pharmacokinetics – Toxicology, Incompatibilities, and Adverse Drug Reactions
- Pharmaceutics – Manufacturing Pharmacy, Pharmaceutical Dosage Forms, Physical Pharmacy and Jurisprudence, and Ethics
- Quality Assurance and Quality Control – Drug Testing with Instrumentation and Microbiology and Public Health
The Pharmacist Board Exam Results are expected to be released within three (3) working days after the last day of examinations.
However, the exam results might be released earlier or later without prior notice from PRC.