Here is the Pharmacist Board Exam Result August 2019 Including the Top Performing & Performance of Schools
Here is the Pharmacist Board Exam Result August 2019 including the top performing and performance of schools as per released by the Professional Regulation Commission.
The Pharmacist Board Exam Result including the list of passers, top 10 passers, top performing and performance of schools will be available on this website after it will be released by PRC.
The licensure examinations for aspiring pharmacists have been given at PRC testing centers in Manila, Baguio, Cagayan De Oro, Cebu, Davao, Iloilo, Tuguegarao, and Zamboanga on August 3 and 4, 2019.
PRC Board of Pharmacy headed by its Officer-in-Charge (OIC), Dr. Mildred B. Oliveros and its members, Ms. Adelina C. Royo and Mr. Anthony Aldrin C. Santiago administered the board exams.
SUMMARY OF RESULTS
Here are the Top Performing & Performance of Schools:
A. WITH 50 OR MORE EXAMINEES AND WITH AT LEAST 80% PASSING PERCENTAGE
|RANK||SCHOOL||TOTAL NO. OF EXAM.||TOTAL NO. PASSED||PERCENTAGE PASSED|
|1||SAINT LOUIS UNIVERSITY||167||165||98.80 %|
|2||UNIVERSITY OF SAN CARLOS||51||50||98.04 %|
|3||UNIVERSITY OF SANTO TOMAS||385||365||94.81 %|
|4||NEGROS ORIENTAL STATE UNIVERSITY (CVPC)-DUMAGUETE||63||57||90.48 %|
|5||OUR LADY OF FATIMA UNIVERSITY- VALENZUELA||187||163||87.17 %|
|6||UNIVERSITY OF THE IMMACULATE CONCEPTION-DAVAO||154||134||87.01 %|
|7||CENTRO ESCOLAR UNIVERSITY- MANILA||355||307||86.48 %|
|8||SAN PEDRO COLLEGE-DAVAO CITY||117||101||86.32 %|
|9||CENTRO ESCOLAR UNIVERSITY- MAKATI||115||99||86.09 %|
|10||UNIVERSITY OF SAN AGUSTIN||108||92||85.19 %|
B. WITH 15 TO 49 EXAMINEES AND WITH 100% PASSING PERCENTAGE
|SCHOOL||TOTAL NO. OF EXAM.||TOTAL NO. PASSED||PERCENTAGE PASSED|
|ADAMSON UNIVERSITY||17||17||100.00 %|
|COLEGIO SAN AGUSTIN-BACOLOD CITY||27||27||100.00 %|
|UNIVERSITY OF MAKATI||26||26||100.00 %|
|UNIVERSITY OF PANGASINAN||18||18||100.00 %|
- Pharmaceutical Chemistry – Inorganic Pharmaceutical and Medicinal Chemistry, Organic Pharmaceutical and Medicinal Chemistry and Qualitative Pharmaceutical Chemistry
- Pharmacognosy – Plant Chemistry and Biochemistry
- Practice of Pharmacy – Compounding-Dispensing, Clinical/Hospital Pharmacy, and Pharmaceutical Calculations
- Pharmacology-Pharmacokinetics – Toxicology, Incompatibilities, and Adverse Drug Reactions
- Pharmaceutics – Manufacturing Pharmacy, Pharmaceutical Dosage Forms, Physical Pharmacy and Jurisprudence, and Ethics
- Quality Assurance and Quality Control – Drug Testing with Instrumentation and Microbiology and Public Health
The Pharmacist Board Exam Results are expected to be released within three (3) working days after the last day of examinations.
However, the exam results might be released earlier or later without prior notice from PRC.