Here Are The Things That You Should Know About Tuberculosis
Here are the things that you should know about pulmonary tuberculosis including its causes, symptoms, risk factors, and treatment.
Pulmonary Tuberculosis (TB) is a serious infectious disease, which is considered as the second deadliest diseases all around the world.
The bacteria affects the lungs that destroy body tissue and other organs, which could be transmitted through tiny droplets.
There are two types of tuberculosis infection such as:
- This type of infection has no symptoms as the bacteria remain in an inactive state.
- The infection shows signs and symptoms and could be transmitted.
- Diseases that Weakens Immune System
- Low Socioeconomic Status
- Autoimmune Disorder
- Lifelong Conditions
- Lack of Medical Care
- Weakened Immune System
- Living with Someone Infected with TB
- Shaking Hands
- Sharing Food or Drink
- Sleeping in Same Bed
Signs & Symptoms
- Coughing Up Blood
- Loss of Appetite
- Night Sweats
- Chest Pain
- Massive Weight Loss
- Severe Cough That Lasts Three or more Weeks
- Antibiotic Treatment
- Directly Observed Therapy
- TB Vaccination
- Air Out Rooms Regularly
- Avoid Extended Close Contact With Someone Who Has TB
- Cover Face w/ Mask
What can you say about this? Just feel free to leave your comments and reactions to this article.