Here are some institutions in the Philippines that have Professional and Technical courses.
With the increase in demand, here are some of the schools in the Philippines with Professional and technical courses.
In a previous report, there some courses that one might take in college which might get in-demand in the next years. Accordingly, there are four industries to be given attention focus to – the construction, manufacturing, tourism, and services.
What Is the Difference Between Technical & Vocational Courses?
According to education.seattlepi.com, here is the difference of the two:
“Technical, community or junior colleges offer technical courses and programs, and these usually result in an associate degree, pre-bachelor’s technical degree or certificate. Technical programs usually focus on studying books and manuals for computer-oriented training and careers.”
“Vocational courses and programs often result in a certificate of completion. This type of program focuses on teaching a specific trade with a hands-on approach, like construction, agriculture or health, as well as teaching general employment skills, such as typing.”
And below are institutions in the Philippines that have professional and technical courses that might take your interest and will be helpful to you in the future:
See below and just click your desired location:
- CAR (Cordillera Administrative Region)
- NCR (National Capital Region)
- Region 1 (Ilocos Region)
- Region 2 (Cagayan Valley)
- Region 3 (Central Luzon)
- Region 4A (CALABARZON)
- Region 4B (MIMAROPA)
- Region 5 (Bicol Region)
- ARMM (Autonomous Region in Muslim Mindanao)
- Region 9 (Zamboanga Peninsula)
- Region 10 (Northern Mindanao)
- Region 11 (Davao)
- Caraga Region
- Aviation Universities In The Philippines
- Schools In Philippines With Elementary & Secondary Education Courses
- Engineering Universities In Philippines: Colleges Offering Engineering Courses
What can you say about this?