Check out the following Aviation schools in the Philippines.
AVIATION SCHOOLS – Here are some of the schools and universities in the Philippines that offer aircraft and aviation courses.
Indeed, when talks about Aviation comes, what usually pop in most people’s mind is being a pilot or flight attendant. But it’s definitely not just about it, there is more to aviation.
The following are the courses in terms of Aviation and aircraft:
- Aeronautical Engineering
- Aircraft Maintenance
- Air Traffic Control
- Aviation Management
- Aviation Safety
- Cabin Crew
- Civil Aviation
- Drone Aviation
- Flight Instructor
- Helicopter Training
- Pilot Training
- Transport Aviation
Probably, a lot of people are dreaming to becoming one of them. It does not only promises a very good compensation but it will give you experiences that no other courses will ever give. But being one is not that easy. You need to attend school, take the course you would like, and undergo intensive training. And here is your step 1 to your dreams!
See the list of schools that might be near you below and just click your desired location:
- Pilots eat a different meal
- A Boeing 747 is made up of six million parts
- More than 80% of the population is afraid of flying
- Each engine on a Boeing 747 weighs almost 9,500 pounds
- Hartsfield- Jackson Airport (ATL) in Atlanta is world’s busiest commercial airport
- The maximum speed of a Boeing 747 is 955 km/hr
- Only 5% of the world’s population have ever been on an airplane
- Airplanes are lighting-proof
- 80% of plane crashes accordingly happen during first 3 minutes after takeoff and the final 8 minutes before landing
- Aviation Universities In The Philippines
- Schools In Philippines With Elementary & Secondary Education Courses
- Engineering Universities In Philippines: Colleges Offering Engineering Courses
- Architecture Schools: Philippine Universities & Colleges That Has This Course
What can you say about this?