Here’s the list of Engineering universities in the Philippines.
ENGINEERING UNIVERSITIES – Here is the complete list of universities in the Philippines that offer various types of Engineering degrees.
Among the toughest and has the widest scope of course is the Engineering. It covers many fields and requires a lot of skills. Through this, the state of the world has been improved which made the lives of everyone safer and easier.
Engineering requires skills in science, social, cultural, and economic awareness, mathematics, creativity, interpersonal communication skills, and along with other significant disciplines in construction, machines, operations, transport, among others.
Watch the video below:
Meanwhile, according to educatingengineers.com, here are some of the degrees of this course:
- Aerospace Engineering
- Agricultural Engineering
- Audio Engineering
- Automotive Engineering
- Biomedical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Environmental Engineering
- Materials Science Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mining and Geological Engineering
- Nuclear Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering
- Software Engineering
Meanwhile, we listed universities and institutions from the Philippines that offer the course. See below as it might be near in your place if you are interested to take an engineering course.
Check out the universities from the different regions of the Philippines that offer Engineering courses:
(Just click the region)
- CAR (Cordillera Administrative Region)
- NCR (National Capital Region)
- Region 1 (Ilocos Region)
- Region 2 (Cagayan Valley)
- Region 3 (Central Luzon)
- Region 4A (CALABARZON)
- Region 4B (MIMAROPA)
- Region 5 (Bicol Region)
- ARMM (Autonomous Region in Muslim Mindanao)
- Region 9 (Zamboanga Peninsula)
- Region 10 (Northern Mindanao)
- Region 11 (Davao)
- Caraga Region
- ACCOUNTANCY COURSE: List Of Universities In Philippines That Offer This Course
- Architecture Schools: Philippine Universities & Colleges That Has This Course
What can you say about this?