Malacañang Declares Class & Work Suspensions on August 10,14,15,16,17,20,21,22,27,30, 2018 In Selected Areas Only
The Malacañang Palace has declared August 10,14,15,16,17,20,21,22,27,30, 2018 as regular and special holidays in selected areas in the country.
Proclamation Nos. 545 to 552 series of 2018 declared the following dates mentioned above as non-working holidays in selected areas only.
The Palace declared those dates as holidays for the celebration of special events and respective occasions.
Here are the various celebrations of special events on the following dates:
- August 10 – The Municipality of Gumaca, Quezon celebrates the Lorenzo Tañada, Sr. Day (Proclamation No. 545)
- August 14 – The Municipality of Sto. Tomas, Davao will celebrate Araw ng Sto. Tomas (Proclamation No. 548)
- August 15 – The Province of Bulacan celebrates its Founding Anniversary (Proclamation No. 549)
- August 16 – Tuguegarao City celebrates its Pavvurulun “Afi” Festival (Proclamation No. 550)
- August 17 & 20 – Davao City celebrates Kadayawan Festival (Proclamation No. 551)
- August 21 – The country celebrates Ninoy Aquino Day
- August 30 – The Municipality of Isulan, Sultan Kudarat celebrates its 61st Founding Anniversary and the 7th “Hamungaya Festival” (Proclamation No. 552)
- August 22 – The Philippines will celebrate “Eid’l Adha” or Feast of Sacrifice, but the date is yet to be confirmed.
- August 27 – The country celebrates the National Heroes Day.
The following dates mentioned above were obtained from ‘PRCBoard’.
What can you say about this? Just feel free to leave your comments and reactions to this article.
You can also read #WalangPasok: List Of Holidays & Events For August 2018