The Philipine Air Force released the official results of the 2013 PAF Entrance Exam results also known as Candidate Soldier (CS) exam given last November and December 2012 conducted in selected centers nationwide.
For those who passed the CS exam, they must secure the necessary clearances and pass the minimum requirements for Physical Fitness Test (PFT) which includes push-ups sit-ups and 3.2 km. run.
Here’s the list of the official PAF CS Passers: Click the link provided below and you will be redirected to a page for the pdf.
PAF exam passers will secure the following documents accomplished in two (2) green folders to be submitted at designated processing centers before the scheduled Physical Fitness Test (PFT):
- 2×2 Picture
- Mayor’s clearance
- C-2 clearance (Metro Manila area)
- 3×5 Picture (whole body)
- Municipal Court clearance
- Personal History Statement
- Transcript of Records (photocopy)
- Regional Trial Court clearance
- Affidavit of Parents Consent (21 yrs old below)
- NSO Birth Certificate (photocopy)
- Municipal Judge Clearance
- Marriage Contract of Parents (photocopy)
- Barangay Clearance
- Provincial PNP clearance
- Local Police clearance
- NBI clearance
- R-2 clearance (Provincial area)