Civil Engineering Board Exam Result November 2023 – Here are the Top 10 Passers as per released by PRC.
The Civil Engineering Board Exam Result November 2023 includes the list of passers, top 10 passers, and top-performing schools, according to the Professional Regulation Commission.
PRC Board of Civil Engineering Engr. Praxedes P. Bernardo, Chairman and its members, Engr. Pericles P. Dakay and Engr. Romeo A. Estañero administered the licensure examinations on November 17-18, 2023.
The Civil Engineer licensure exams have been held at testing centers in Metro Manila, Baguio, Butuan, Cagayan de Oro, Calapan, Cebu, Davao, Iloilo, Koronadal, Legazpi, Lucena, Pagadian, Pampanga, Rosales, Tacloban, Tuguegarao, Zamboanga, and Palawan.
Civil Engineer Board Exam Result is expected to be released on November 22-24, 2023, that is according to PRC Resolution No. 1589 series of 2022, entitled “Schedule of the Licensure Exam for the Year 2023”
However, the examinees should expect that Civil Engineering Board Exam Result November 2023 might be released earlier or later than the expected date.
Civil Engineer Summary of Results
- MAIN PAGE
- CLE List of Passers (A-F)
- CLE List of Passers (G-L)
- CLE List of Passers (M-R)
- CLE List of Passers (S-Z)
- Top Performing Schools
Here are the Top 10 Passers
CELE Exam Coverage
- Mathematics, Surveying and Transportation Engineering (algebra, plane and spherical trigonometry, analytics, descriptive and solid geometry, differential and integral calculus, highway and railroad surveying, plane topographic and hydrographic surveying, advanced surveying, design and construction of highways and railroads, piers, ports and wharves)
- Hydraulics and Geotechnical Engineering (fluid properties, hydrostatic pressures, fluid flow, buoyancy and flotation, relative equilibrium of liquids, hydrodynamics, water supply soil properties, soil classification, fluid through soil mass, stresses in soil mass, soil strength and tests, bearing capacity, compaction, consolidation and settlement, lateral earth pressures and slope stability)
- Structural Engineering and Construction (engineering mechanics, strength of materials, theory of structures, analysis and design of concrete, steel, timber structures and foundation with the application of the governing codes of practice)
CELE Registration Requirements
- Notice of Admission (NOA)
- Duly accomplished Oath Form
- 2 pcs – Passport-sized ID Photos in white background and with complete name tag
- 2 sets – Documentary Stamps
- 1 pc – Short Brown Envelope
Civil Engineering board exam takers are instructed to visit PRC’s official website and go to the verification page to check the board examination results and their passing rate.
Civil Engineering licensure examinees will be asked to give their application number, full name, date of birth, exam name, and date of examination.
To guarantee their attendance, all successful CELE examinees who are interested in attending the face-to-face mass oath-taking must register at http://online.prc.gov.ph no later than 12:00 NN on the day before the oath-taking.
CELE Result History
|Month of Exam||No. of Examinees||No. of Passers||Passing Rate (%)||Released After|