Here is the latest update for the most-awaited BAR EXAM RESULT NOVEMBER 2022 including the complete list of passers.
The Supreme Court announced that BAR licensure examination results will be released on April 14, 2023 (Friday), according to the notice issued by Associate Justice Alfredo Benjamin Caguioa.
More than 9,000 examinees took the BAR licensure examinations on November 9 (Wednesday), 13 (Sunday), 16 (Wednesday), and 20 (Sunday), 2022.
Associate Justice Alfredo Benjamin S. Caguioa headed the BAR exams in various testing centers across the country. Successful examinees will have their oathtaking and roll signing ceremony on May 2, 2023, at the Philippine International Convention Center (PICC).
“The Bar passers are advised to await announcements regarding further details on the clearance procedure, as well as the Oath-Taking and Roll-Signing on May 2, 2023,” Caguioa said.
BAR examinees can access the exam results on SC’s website after a special en banc session.
Here is the list of subjects during the examination:
- Political Law – Preliminary provisions and basic concepts, legislative department, executive department, judicial department, constitutional commissions, bill of rights, citizenship, law on public officers, administrative law, election law, local governments, national economy and patrimony, social justice and human rights, education, science, technology, arts, culture and sports, the family, amendments or revisions of the constitution and public international law.
- Labor Law – General provisions, pre-employment, labor standards, social welfare legislation, labor relations, post-employment, management prerogative and jurisdiction and reliefs.
- Civil Law – General principles, person & family relations, property, succession, obligations and contracts, sales, lease, partnership, agency, credit transactions, land titles and deeds and torts and damages.
- Taxation Law – General principles, national taxation, local taxation and judicial remedies.
- Mercantile Law – Letters of credit and trust receipts, negotiable instruments law, insurance, transportation, corporation law, securities regulation code, banking, intellectual property code, anti-money laundering act, electronic commerce act, data privacy act and financial rehabilitation, insolvency, liquidation and suspension of payments.
- Criminal Law – Revised penal code – book 1 and 2, special laws including anti-arson law, anti-fencing law, anti-graft and corrupt practices act, anti-hazing act of 2018, anti-hijacking law, anti-photo and video voyeurism act of 2009, anti-plunder act, bouncing checks law, cyber-crime prevention act of 2012, among others.
- Remedial Law – General principles, jurisdiction, civil procedure, provisional remedies, special civil actions, special proceedings, criminal procedure, evidence, write of “AMPARO”, writ of “HABEAS DATA”, and rules of procedure on environmental cases.
- Legal and Judicial Ethics and Practical Exercises
This is a developing story, just visit this website regularly or refresh the page for further updates and information.
What can you say about this announcement? Just feel free to leave your comments and reactions to this article.